Re: [Governors Island Brats] Re: GI TV Show - kimthegibrat

  • Jackie Frye
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
      Carolyn,
      Oh Yeah! That was kinda of creepy!
      jackie f.
      Carolyn Masini <valsgal1999@...> wrote:
      Jackie,

      A windy day would set them off. Remember that howling sound that
      would drift down the hallways.

      In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Frye <jfrye530@...>
      wrote:

      > Yeah, I remember that. We were so used to the fire alarm going
      off, we didn't know if it was a real fire or not.

      > Carolyn Masini <valsgal1999@...> wrote: Kim, Yeah, I
      thought the same thing. We moved in 877 in 1971 and were

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
        Have I told you lately that I love you? Burn baby burn. Your the best!

        In a message dated 6/30/2006 11:03:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        byrdman@... writes:

        Kim -

        Received the DVD in today's mail. Thank you very much!
        The quality is excellent, and good photography, too. Maybe a
        little too much time spent on the ferry. I'll burn
        some more copies for others and bring them next month....

        Steve

        _http://mail.http://ma_ (http://mail.yahoo.com/)

      • dreamer7772000
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
          Steve, I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a DVD today!!!! LOL Please
          save one for me in NY! Thanks bunches, Dawn
          --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Steve de Carteret
          <byrdman@...> wrote:

          > Kim -
          >
          > Received the DVD in today's mail. Thank you very much!
          > The quality is excellent, and good photography, too. Maybe a
          > little too much time spent on the ferry. I'll burn
          > some more copies for others and bring them next month....
          >
          > Steve

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Deena Worley
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
            Steve,
            Is it possible that you can make it a video and provide a link to it? I sure would love to see it - but I won't be at the reunion.
            Later!
            -Deena

            <byrdman@...> wrote:

            > Kim -
            >
            > Received the DVD in today's mail. Thank you very much!
            > The quality is excellent, and good photography, too. Maybe a
            > little too much time spent on the ferry. I'll burn
            > some more copies for others and bring them next month....
            >
            > Steve

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Roxanne(Daisey)Zicht
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2, 2006
              Please burn me a copy Steve. I would love to have one and take home
              to show the parents.
              Hope to see ALL next month!