Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

  • helene1361
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Wanting to wish everyone a Happy Healthy Joyful New Year. I happen to
      have the fortune of living in New York on Staten Island with 3 of my 5
      sisters. We talked about going to Times Square to watch the ball drop.
      I can say I have been to Times Square to see the ball drop. It's been
      along time. But never the less, I have done it. We decided to leave it
      to the out-of-towners. It was too cold with the rain,sleet and snow
      happening outside.
    • Jackie Frye
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        And the same to you!

        helene1361 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Wanting to wish everyone a Happy Healthy Joyful New Year. I happen to
        have the fortune of living in New York on Staten Island with 3 of my 5
        sisters. We talked about going to Times Square to watch the ball drop.
        I can say I have been to Times Square to see the ball drop. It's been
        along time. But never the less, I have done it. We decided to leave it
        to the out-of-towners. It was too cold with the rain,sleet and snow
        happening outside.

        Stay tuned Military

        ---------------------------------

      • julie hendricks

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            Part of me wishes I would have done the time square thing at least once
            but I never bothered because it seemed like way too much of a hassle
            and it was so much easier getting drunk on the island.Now that I live
            in vegas I have another chance to do the big count down but so far I
            have passed on that too. The 2 hour time that it takes to get home from
            the strip is just too much of a turn-off but who knows maybe next year
            I'll do it.Happy new year everyone.
            --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, helene1361