Re: [Governors Island Brats] 2005 Florida Mini-reunion photos!!!

  • Stormie Andrews
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2005
      Thanks Dawn,
      We sure had a good time and the singing wasnt half bad either LOL. It was great to get to know your brothers as well and Jeff's wife and your husband. I think we are ready for Family Feud and round 2 of Karaoke next time (it would be even better if we had the background melodies to keep us on key...haha) Who cares- we had a great time , great food and thanks for hosting us all! We can do a pool party in Tallahassee once the weather is warm again - tell Mark to keep practicing those Jimmy Buffet songs. And Go GAtors!
      Message -----
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
        Ha ha Actually Deena, I did put it in as Sanders the first time. But,
        I did not realize until I pulled it up again that the "S" was left
        off. They only give enough room for so many letters. So I removed a
        blank space between the "&" sign and was able to fit the "S" in
        there. It's perfect now!!! Dawn
        --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Deena Worley
        <corona_lady32608@y...> wrote:

        > Dawn,
        > Ok thanks - but - ahem - the name is actually S - A - N - D - E -
        R - S - (It's not a plural - lol )but if you think about Winnie -
        the -Pooh - --- the sign above his door is Mr. Sanders - I did not
        think it was that hard to spell--- lol - I'm only teasing with you -
        don't get upset now....

        Service.