Re: [Governors Island Brats] Re: Picture of Timmy Has No Horse

  • Deena Worley
    Message 1 of 70 , Sep 1, 2005
      Oh yes- I remember we did chat about that is in the past - so how is your brother? Is he planning on going to the reunion next year if they have one?
      -Deena

      Karen Handville <khandville@...> wrote:
      Deena,
      I think I looked at the picture and my brother David was in that class as
      well.
      Karen

    • Deena Worley
      Message 70 of 70 , Oct 25, 2005
        ok- thanks - I got it now....

        Carolyn Masini <valsgal1999@...> wrote:I found if I clicked on the class pic's they enlarged so it was clear enough to read them.

        Carolyn

        Deena Worley <corona_lady32608@...> wrote:
        Nice photos, but it is hard to make out the year of the class pics.

        rwnstl <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I posted some class photos at the link below:

        http://community.webshots.com/album/170120248VItEzj

        --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Steve de Carteret