Re: [Governors Island Brats] (unknown)

  • dreamer7772000
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hey Jenny, Tell your husband I said thank you very much. I have been
      out of power here in St. Pete since Sunday and when I left this
      morning for work there were out of town electric and tree guys on my
      property. Hopefully I will have power when I get home. I couldn't
      complain though cause I at least have a house, even if it is really
      hot in there right now. There are so many people without even a home
      to go to. It's been a heck of a season and there's talk about a new
      storm out there they are watching. I've only been able to watch the
      radio this week. My husband and I have really talked alot this week
      and came to the conclusion that he doesn't listen and I don't pay
      attention. We both laughed about it. Take care and give your husband
      a big hug for us when he gets back!!!