Wanted to say Hi

  • sanditr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hey Ed, how are you? Do you remember me? This is Sandi Theen and I
      lived in 877 apartment 305 from 1975 until 1979 then lived in Staten
      Island (across from Curtis) for another year. Have you ever heard
      from Hughie (sp) and I think his last name was Williams? I remember
      going to your parents house when in San Francisco. Do you remember? I
      also think I posted a picture of you in my album on this site. I
      remember your sisters very well also. Please give my regards to your
      parents.

      Sandi Theen
      75-79
    • Ed Bartholome
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
        Yes your name sounds very familiar, can't put a face on it yet though, though sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night going "YES, I remember!!" No I haven't heard from Hughie yet, though I am sure we will someday. I have been very busy at work at a community college in Sacramento so I will be doing a lot of catch up during this break so I will be back.

        sanditr <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Hey Ed, how are you? Do you remember me? This is Sandi Theen and I
        lived in 877 apartment 305 from 1975 until 1979 then lived in Staten
        Island (across from Curtis) for another year. Have you ever heard
        from Hughie (sp) and I think his last name was Williams? I remember
        going to your parents house when in San Francisco. Do you remember? I
        also think I posted a picture of you in my album on this site. I
        remember your sisters very well also. Please give my regards to your
        parents.

        Sandi Theen
        75-79

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Ed Bartholome
        '73 - '78

      • sanditr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2004
          Ed, go to my profile and look at my photos, then in the photo section
          of this site, I have albums and even a picture of you in one.

          Sandi Theen
          75 - 80

          --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Ed Bartholome
          <beddiebee@y...> wrote:
          > Yes your name sounds very familiar, can't put a face on it yet
          though, though sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night
          going "YES, I remember!!" No I haven't heard from Hughie yet, though
          I am sure we will someday. I have been very busy at work at a
          community college in Sacramento so I will be doing a lot of catch up
          during this break so I will be back.

          > sanditr <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Hey Ed, how are you? Do you remember me? This is Sandi Theen and I
          > lived in 877 apartment 305 from 1975 until 1979 then lived in
          Staten
          > Island (across from Curtis) for another year. Have you ever heard
          > from Hughie (sp) and I think his last name was Williams? I
          remember
          > going to your parents house when in San Francisco. Do you remember?
          > also think I posted a picture of you in my album on this site. I
          > remember your sisters very well also. Please give my regards to
          your
          > parents.
          >
          > Sandi Theen
          > 75-79