Re: [Governors Island Brats] hi

  • deb_jbj
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2004
      Steve - doubt you remember me, but I lived on the Island from 1966-
      1969 - I was friends with Alan Paquet and some of that gang although
      I was a few years older...I was Debbie Lawrence then - lived in
      Capehart and dated John Yount...do you remember any of the gang from
      that era?

      --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Steve de Carteret
      <byrdman@r...> wrote:
      > Ah, Miss Feinglass. What a wiggle. She'd come and watch
      > our little league baseball games. Climb up on those bleachers
      > in her mini skirt. Serious distraction to the pitcher.
      > Steve
      > the pitcher
      >
      > --- Jenny Humphres <jenhumphres@h...> wrote:
      > > Hey Ben,
      > >
      > > What is your last name? Were you in Mrs. Fineglasses class?
      What year did
      > > you graduate from High School?
      > >
      > > Jenny Humphres

      > > Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local
      high-speed
      > > providers now. https://broadband.msn.com
      > >

      > =====
      > http://db.etree.org/bremerhaven
      > www.nelsonband.com
      > www.maxcreek.com

      > http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Jan Byrne
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2004
        Hi Debbie Lawrence! I remember you form Curtis High School and G.I. I used to stay there alot at Carol's house. We all had some great times there! I also graduated with you from Curtis. Remember me, Janet Metz? ------- Jan