Re: [Governors Island Brats] Still around

  • Brooke Phillips
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2 7:12 AM
      Kim,
      Hey! I was on the island around 1976. We were there for about 3 years. I'm 36 also, chances are we might have known each other? My name then was Debbie Swaim. My dad retired off of Gov. Island after 25 years. I went back in 1985 as a graduation present. It had really changed then..
      I currently live in NC..
      Debbie.

      kimthegibrat <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Troy!!!! I'm glad to know you are still around. I emailed Chris and
      asked if you were going to be there but he never answered me. Just
      like a man! My sisters and I are talking about driving down for the
      weekend. Mike Lambert called to see if we were coming. He is planning
      to be there. How many people are coming this year?

      Debbie, (Is that your name? It also says Brooke Phillips?)

      I am 36 and was on the Island at the same time as Troy. We were there
      from 70-74 and again from 77-81. Were you there at that time?

      Kim

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor