Still around

  • troy_11b2p
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2003
      Hey folks, just wanted to drop a line and let ya'all know that I am
      still around. I will be getting back from a two month stint with the
      Army Officer Candidate School on Aug. 9th, the day before the Reunion
      starts. I'm looking forward to seeing those that can make it to
      chris' house. He only lives about 30 min. from me.

      Troy
    • Brooke Phillips
      Message 2 of 10 , May 29, 2003
        Hey,
        I'm new to this.. When did you live on Governors Island?
        Debbie

        troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Hey folks, just wanted to drop a line and let ya'all know that I am
        still around. I will be getting back from a two month stint with the
        Army Officer Candidate School on Aug. 9th, the day before the Reunion
        starts. I'm looking forward to seeing those that can make it to
        chris' house. He only lives about 30 min. from me.

        Troy

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • troy_11b2p
        Message 3 of 10 , May 29, 2003
          From 72-80

          --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Brooke Phillips
          <onefixation2002@y...> wrote:
          > Hey,
          > I'm new to this.. When did you live on Governors Island?
          > Debbie
          >
          > troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Hey folks, just wanted to drop a line and let ya'all know that I am
          > still around. I will be getting back from a two month stint with
          the
          > Army Officer Candidate School on Aug. 9th, the day before the
          Reunion
          > starts. I'm looking forward to seeing those that can make it to
          > chris' house. He only lives about 30 min. from me.
          >
          > Troy
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • Brooke Phillips
          Message 4 of 10 , May 29, 2003
            Where you a kid then or in the service. I'm 36 now.. So, I went to school there..

            troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:From 72-80

            Message 5 of 10 , May 29, 2003
              Yes I was a kid then/now. I'm 39..and I went to school at PS 104 and
              I am in Virginia Beach

              Message 6 of 10 , May 29, 2003
                Thats cool. I guess you were just a little bit older than me then. I don't remember a lot of people from there.

                troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Yes I was a kid then/now. I'm 39..and I went to school at PS 104 and
                I am in Virginia Beach

                Message 7 of 10 , May 29, 2003
                  Go to the chat room located on the left of your screen and we can talk

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 30, 2003
                    Good Morning.
                    I would have loved to have talked last night. I had company that just showed up so I got off the computer after my last response. So, do you have a group of people that get together & talk?

                    <onefixation2002@y...> wrote:
                    > Thats cool. I guess you were just a little bit older than me then.
                    I don't remember a lot of people from there.

                    > troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Yes I was a kid
                    then/now. I'm 39..and I went to school at PS 104 and
                    > I am in Virginia Beach
                    >
                    > --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Brooke Phillips
                    > <onefixation2002@y...> wrote:
                    > > Where you a kid then or in the service. I'm 36 now.. So, I went
                    > school there..
                    > >
                    > > troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:From 72-80
                    > >

                    > > --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Brooke Phillips
                    > > <onefixation2002@y...> wrote:
                    > > > Hey,
                    > > > I'm new to this.. When did you live on Governors Island?
                    > > > Debbie
                    > > >
                    > > > troy_11b2p <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                    > > > Hey folks, just wanted to drop a line and let ya'all know that
                    > am
                    > > > still around. I will be getting back from a two month stint
                    with
                    > > the
                    > > > Army Officer Candidate School on Aug. 9th, the day before the
                    > > Reunion
                    > > > starts. I'm looking forward to seeing those that can make it to
                    > > > chris' house. He only lives about 30 min. from me.
                    > > >
                    > > > Troy

                    > > Service.

                    > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    > Service.

                    > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    Service.

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  • kimthegibrat
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 30, 2003
                      Troy!!!! I'm glad to know you are still around. I emailed Chris and
                      asked if you were going to be there but he never answered me. Just
                      like a man! My sisters and I are talking about driving down for the
                      weekend. Mike Lambert called to see if we were coming. He is planning
                      to be there. How many people are coming this year?

                      Debbie, (Is that your name? It also says Brooke Phillips?)

                      I am 36 and was on the Island at the same time as Troy. We were there
                      from 70-74 and again from 77-81. Were you there at that time?

                      Kim
                    • Brooke Phillips
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 2, 2003
                        Kim,
                        Hey! I was on the island around 1976. We were there for about 3 years. I'm 36 also, chances are we might have known each other? My name then was Debbie Swaim. My dad retired off of Gov. Island after 25 years. I went back in 1985 as a graduation present. It had really changed then..
                        I currently live in NC..
                        Debbie.