GI Reunion August 2003

  • carolaj08869
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi everybody! Anyone still out there? Chris Harris is hosting a
      reunion at his house in Chesapeake, VA from Aug 10th - 17th. For
      information email him at Westernf3@... When emailing Chris,
      type in for subject "Governors Island reunion" otherwise he may
      delete it thinking it's junk mail.
      Campers, tents and vans are welcome on his property. For those who
      want to fly in, the closest airport is Norfolk National Airport.
      Hotels/motels are nearby. It's planned that when we get there, we'll
      all chip in to buy the food/drinks and other items needed for the
      party. Kevin Wagner said parents are allowed at this party and if
      you can't make it, make a home video of yourself and send it to Chris
      so that we can watch it while we're there. Please pass this
      invitation on to other GI brats.