Re: Still Kicking

  • kimthegibrat
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      Hey Troy!!! I was just thinking about you today. We were down in
      Florida at Disney World and drove thru VA on our way home. Made me
      wonder how the hell you were doing. Now I have an anw=swer to that
      question!! I love when stuff like that happens :)

      I also wanted to know, what was the name of that place near Virginia
      Beach you told me about? We are thinking about renting a house there
      next summer and I forgot what it's called. I'm losing my grip a
      little more every year :)

      Peace!
      Kim