Where is everyone???

  • dreamer7772000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi everybody, I wanted to send this post as I can't seem to find
      where the more recent posts are. I know we have not been using this
      site, but it seems we have not been using Lenny's site either. Is
      there somewhere else I should be looking. I think we should keep this
      one going so we do not lose all our pictures and information. Let me
      know what's happening!!!
    • kimthegibrat
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2002
        Dawn,
        I don't think you're out of the loop I just think no one is talking.
        I know I have had nothing to say for a long time :(
        Hope all is well.
        Kim