Okay, Lenny, I'll see what I can do

  • dependableconsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Lenny has prevailed on me to "throw my 2 cents in"
      to promote the G.I. Brats.

      So, I'll see what I can do about digging out more
      information on the island, and posting here and on
      Lenny's site.

      The first thing members should know is that Yahoo has
      become MUCH more aggressive about "de-activating"
      Yahoo profiles that are not used regularly. And when
      the profile gets de-activated, all of the emails
      that you may have been saving get stripped out too!

      It's kind of a pain! But I guess it's necessary from
      Yahoo's point of view.

      So many of you might be visiting this group and have
      no plans to post. But if you never open up the email
      account of your profile (even if you don't plan to
      write an email), eventually your account will be
      de-activated.

      And, of course, if you were to post on this group, you
      would have to sign onto your profile. So keep your
      profile active AND contribute to the GI Brats.... post
      a message.

      George
      Tampa

      P.S.
      I'm going to see if we can get somebody in the news
      media to interview a GI Brat or two. Have a great
      reunion on the West Coast!