Re: An Assist from your Retired Consultant

  • planet_mon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      Thank you, Mr. Dependable! Hopefully, your "retirements" will be no
      more solid than THE WHO when they say they are going to retire ...
      Rock On!

      I invite you to visit http://www.lennymaughan.com/gibrats/ and check
      out the news, and to participate in the Discussion Forum at
      http://www.lennymaughan.com/gibrats/disc1_frm.htm !

      Lenny

      --- In governorsislandbrats2@y..., Mr_Dependable_4U <no_reply@y...>