Re: GIBR 2002

  • kimthegibrat
    Message 1 of 3584 , Feb 2, 2002
      I think a West Coast reunion is a great idea. Of
      course I don't know if I'll be able to afford it or not.
      I just signed Avery up for a week of gymnastics
      camp that is costing me a fortune. I thought there was
      already a date set, or am I wrong? Does anyone else
      remember what the date was? Let me know that will help
      with me figure out my plans.<br>Kim
    • Jeremy Stewart
      Message 3584 of 3584 , Mar 13, 2005
        It's been awhile since this post was made but I just found the site.
        I went to school with Grant, Eddie and Phil.
        I also knew Jon Cicerelli, Scott Eger, John Williams, Billy Boland,
        Mike Martin, Rene Bissel(?), Robin Boll and some others.
        I lived in Building 844.
        I have an old picture from the 6th grade (1982/1983).
        If I can find it I'll put it up.

        My name is Jeremy Stewart.