Re: Too Young

  • dorcey56
    Message 1 of 3584 , Jan 1, 2002
      Congrats to you and yours. It is a wonderful time
      and experience for you, I know. As my grandson is
      sitting here on my lap, he will be 4 years old in 13
      days. It is a rush! And Dave, you're not too young for
      this, I'm too young for this! Enjoy!!
    • Jeremy Stewart
      Message 3584 of 3584 , Mar 13, 2005
        It's been awhile since this post was made but I just found the site.
        I went to school with Grant, Eddie and Phil.
        I also knew Jon Cicerelli, Scott Eger, John Williams, Billy Boland,
        Mike Martin, Rene Bissel(?), Robin Boll and some others.
        I lived in Building 844.
        I have an old picture from the 6th grade (1982/1983).
        If I can find it I'll put it up.

        My name is Jeremy Stewart.