The Other Island Gang

  • cadrey2k1
    Message 1 of 3584 , Sep 4, 2001
      You know, we white kids had our own gang, thank
      you very much. We called ourselves the "Bladder
      Boys". Mark Pierson was our leader. We opened up a whole
      new perspective on graffiti. I don't feel that I can
      in good conscience describe our "sign". <br>We were
      a pretty "passive/aggressive" bunch. I just hope
      none of you philippinos swam with your mouths open...
    • Jeremy Stewart
      Message 3584 of 3584 , Mar 13, 2005
        It's been awhile since this post was made but I just found the site.
        I went to school with Grant, Eddie and Phil.
        I also knew Jon Cicerelli, Scott Eger, John Williams, Billy Boland,
        Mike Martin, Rene Bissel(?), Robin Boll and some others.
        I lived in Building 844.
        I have an old picture from the 6th grade (1982/1983).
        If I can find it I'll put it up.

        My name is Jeremy Stewart.