Governor's Island Guides for sale

  • Yvonne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I have several extra copies of the Governor's Island Guide that was published in 1977 and given out to every family who moved on the island. The guide's cover has that famous air shot picture of Gov. Isl. with lower manhattan in the background. There are many pictures of children, adults, the historic buildings, bowling alley, etc., even 76's Ops sail! It also explains everything about the island from the ferry schedule to Colonial's Row. It's a must have for anyone who lived on the island.

      The guides are $12.80 each - $10 for the guide and $2.80 for shipping and handling. Please keep in mind that the more guides you purchase, the more you'll pay in shipping and handling.

      If you're interested in purchasing a guide, send me an email at beargirl9692@....

      Thanks!