Re: [Governors Island Brats] Pookie? Need information!

  • Leah Moon Becton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      me too!!!!!!

      From: tbean75 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:26 PM
      Subject: [Governors Island Brats] Pookie? Need information!

      It's been three months since you posted this, with no follow-up. What gives?

      In what "really nice bar" will this meet & greet take place? Have you reserved space there for the group? How much does it cost?

      I haven't seen the T-shirts you said were going fast. I would like to buy one, but I'd like to see them first, can you post pix?

      Where is everyone staying? Is there a group rate at the hotel? Under what name?

      What are the kids' activities?

      Help, please! I'd like to make arrangements before th hotels are all full....