Re: [Governors Island Brats] Governors Island Brats 2 Reunion

  • Jackie Frye
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      That reminds me, we never got the "I love NYC" t-shirts from you.  LOL.  Anyway, put me down for 1 of the shirts you are selling.  I am currently wearing like a 2X and if I end up going to the next reunion, I am hoping that will be way too big, but I will gladly wear it anyway.

      Love ya Pookie.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
        Sounds great!!  You're really on the ball!  Looking forward to it...let me know what I can do to help other than getting more guides published for sale.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
          It's been three months since you posted this, with no follow-up. What gives?

          In what "really nice bar" will this meet & greet take place? Have you reserved space there for the group? How much does it cost?

          I haven't seen the T-shirts you said were going fast. I would like to buy one, but I'd like to see them first, can you post pix?

          Where is everyone staying? Is there a group rate at the hotel? Under what name?

          What are the kids' activities?

          Help, please! I'd like to make arrangements before th hotels are all full....

          --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "Pookie" <helene0361@...> wrote:

          > Hello Brats,
          > For those who don't know I'm hosting the Reunion in August 2012 on Governors Island. There are others hosting as well. I've setup a great Meet & Greet at a really nice bar in lower NYC. That will be Friday night. The others hosting Reunion have setup some type of cruise or something. My Meet & Greet are for those who won't be making that cruise trip. I've got a wonderful sign that was made specially for us BRATS. I've also got 2 different style T-shirts for sale. They will be $10 each. And they are already going fast. My Reunion event is listed in Events on fb under the name GI Brats 2 Reunion being hosted by Pookie, Yvonne Torres Miley, Tracey Brown, Kathy Basa Withers & Kim Johnson. Have alot of things for kids to do as well, so they can have fun too. Yvonne Torres Miley has a GI Guide for sale for $10. If she has any left. It's a great buy. Will be updating as we get more info. Checking into a Broadway Show. Those who know me know that I have dressed the Rockettes for the Christmas Show at Radio City. I can get discount tickets for certain Broadway shows. Will post more info before January is over.
          >
          > Happy New Year All,
          > Pookie

        • Leah Moon Becton
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012