Re: [Governors Island Brats] Governor's Island Reunion - August 6th

  • Yvonne Miley
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
      not really, I know a lot of the people who attended last years will be there but because there are two different venues, I don't have an accurate headcount.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
        great!!  safe travels!

        Please add 2 more to the list, just purchased my airline tickets and will be there in 8/6!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :)

        Diana 'Willis' Speight
        Thomas Speight

      • dabrowd6671
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
          Thanks Yvonne. There are two venues, but one group, I'll be both locations. If only I could be in both at one time, hhhmmm

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2011
            LOL!!  Safe travels.