Re: Governors Island on Facebook

  • Daphne Myles
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008

      Hello Hugh, I apologize but I don’t remember you by Hugh W.  Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself.  Feel free to email me directly if you prefer.

    • chiefs7172
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
        I don't know if this will help but I was good friends with Carlos
        Rodriguez, we were all in a group that would go to Curtis H.S. together
        starting in the later 1/2 of '72. Others in that group included Corine,
        Chris (Thompson)?, "Moose", Inez Cortez and a few other names I can't
        recall. But I remember you and your younger brother who played on a
        j.v. flag football team at the time. You can also check out a photo in
        my folder and see if that helps.

        --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "Daphne Myles"
        <dmyles@...> wrote:

        > Hello Hugh, I apologize but I don't remember you by Hugh W. Can you
        tell me
        > a little bit more about yourself. Feel free to email me directly if
        you
        > prefer.

      • Jo Ann Burkett
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
          Hi Hugh,

          Chris and Tracy Thompson were friends of mine as well,
          I moved to Guam in Nov of 1971. Do you know how to get
          in touch with them? Hi Daphne.

          Jo Ann

          --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, chiefs7172
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I don't know if this will help but I was good friends with Carlos
          > Rodriguez, we were all in a group that would go to Curtis H.S.
          together
          > starting in the later 1/2 of '72. Others in that group included
          Corine,
          > Chris (Thompson)?, "Moose", Inez Cortez and a few other names I
          can't
          > recall. But I remember you and your younger brother who played on a
          > j.v. flag football team at the time. You can also check out a photo
          in
          > my folder and see if that helps.
          >

          > --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "Daphne Myles"
          > <dmyles@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Hugh, I apologize but I don't remember you by Hugh W. Can
          you
          > tell me
          > > a little bit more about yourself. Feel free to email me directly
          if
          > you
          > > prefer.

        • chiefs7172
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
            Hi Jo Ann,

            I wouldn't know how to get in touch with them but maybe someone else
            will see your message that could help you.

            --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Burkett"