Re: [Governors Island Brats] omg

  • nancy coppola
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008
      hahaha  I remember my older sister singing this song at ps 26.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008

        I don't remember the Shannandoah song, but I do remember Mrs. Fineglass teaching us songs from the musical "Chess", (One night in Bangkok) and Gloria for our graduation.

        To: governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com
        From: nancycoppola622@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:29:02 -0700
        Subject: Re: [Governors Island Brats] omg

        hahaha  I remember my older sister singing this song at ps 26.

        who remembers singing this song?! Was thinking of my piano teacher Mrs
        Bolin this was a song she taught us in school at PS 26. LOL

        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=JFdcgXGDapE

      • Jim & Chris Rooney
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008
          Jenny,

          When did you graduate from PS-26 and Ms Feinglass' class? I finished at PS26 in 1973.

          ---
          Jim Rooney
          Parker CO 80134

          To: governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com
          From: nancycoppola622@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:29:02 -0700

            To: governorsislandbrat s2@yahoogroups. com
            From: nancycoppola622@ yahoo.com
            Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:29:02 -0700

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008
              ha...ha... I guess Ms. Fineglass taught for quite some time because I was born in 74 so I think I had her in 86?

              To: governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com

              To: governorsislandbrat s2@yahoogroups. com
              From: nancycoppola622@ yahoo.com
              Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:29:02 -0700