CURTIS HIGH SCHOOL REUNION - ALUMNI 1965-1980

  • Kathy Eby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      I just received the following info from one of our civilian friends who attended Curtis HS.  There is a reunion currently being planned for July.  The site appears to be in it's infancy stages, however it is well formatted and does include an alumni directory.

      I have included the info below for those of you that may be interested.

      Curtis Alumni's & Friends,
      We have tried to simplify joining the Curtis Alumni 1965-1980 Site. We would love for all of you to sign-up so it will be easier to communicate the details of the Alumni Reunion "The Curtis Summer Fest" in  July. Details to be published this coming week.

      or just Goggle "Curtis Alumni 1965-1980"

      Looking forward to hearing from you,  Your Membership & Event Committe
      John Marino 71', Julia Palermo Brusco 72', Anna Baran Paolino 72', Jim Haynes 71',
      Pat Chanod 76', Tony Rondinelli 73', Tim O'Brien 74', Terri Grieme Carroza 71' , Helene Wells Hoffman 76' and Sandra Marino Fiore 80'