Re: [Governors Island Brats] Beatles' LOVE by Cirque du SoleilĀ®

  • Deidra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      wow! That was gorgeous Rox. I think Helen Rae got to see that show last year...
      Wasn't that the one you went to or were going to see when you were here visiting Helen?

      I nominate you as hostess for the vegas trip Rox but I doubt I will make it. Would love to though! I can't wait for the cruise... been thinking about it... maybe we should have a committee instead of shouldering it all on one person. Dawn, any comments on that?

      Also that our parents are not getting any younger so we might want to think about a brats/parents reunion in the future too. I know many parents have been delighted to hear from old friends as well and are very interested in making contact with the kids they remember on the base. It's a thought. Would appreciate input from all.

      peace and happy new year!
      deidra

      ps. thanks for the card too. You always pick the best!

      "Roxanne(Daisey)Zicht" <Vaislegal@...> wrote:
      Now wouldn't it be "FAR OUT" if we could all go to Vegas in 2007 and go
      see this show together! Man that would be FUN!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-iDS_lCSrA&mode=related&search=

      Deidra
      "A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist." -- Louis Nizer