Gruess Gott an alle

  • ctygrl2mtmama68
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hello,my name is Tanja and I just joined this group.
      I would love to know if anyone knows my family.My fathers name is
      Alfred Sajovitz,and has two younger brothers-Adolf and Otto.They were
      raised in Nesseltal and their mothers maiden name was Deutschman.She
      was sister of Therese Rom,who lived in Canada and Frank Deutschman in
      New York.We lived in Ridgewood,N.Y. about a block away from the
      Gottscheer Club House,but moved to Germany (my mom Margret is from
      Wuerzburg Germany) in 1976.
      So many names on all the Gottschee web sites sound familiar and I
      would love to hear from anyone that knows my family.My parents still
      live in Germany,unc.Otto is in Florida and I live in
      Georgia.Unc.Adolf passed away several years ago.
      Even if there is noone out there that knows us,I am still happy to be
      a member of this group,now that I am in my 30's I apreciate my
      heritage more and want to learn as much as I can about it.
      Thank you,and have a great day!