4Greetings from Minnesota

  • Sophia Trix Stalzer-Wyant
    Jan 25, 2003
      You write:

      From: "larryk430" <larryk430@y...>
      Date: Wed Feb 27, 2002 12:46 pm
      Subject: Hello

      Would love to chat with fellow-gottscheers. My grandmother was a
      Jaklitsch and my grandfather was a lukan from Stockendorf.

      This is music to my ears. Don't know from where Jaklitsch is from but I am very familiar with Stockendorf (having been there numerous times). Lukan, I think may be related to August Gril, President of the Altsiedler Gottscheer Verein in Gottschee.

      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Sophia "Trix" Stalzer-Wyant
      born near Tschermoschnitz (Crmosnjice)
      now Minnesota