Re: [gothic-l] Re: Toledo

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 10, 2007
      What Greek manuscript was used as the guide for the translation of the
      Gothic Bible?
      Le
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 22, 2007
        Hails,

        I'm afraid your email formatting is screwed up and I can't reply
        below. The map shows dense concentrations of Germanic place-names in
        the far northwest, i.e. the Swabisk area, a local concentration in
        northern Catalonia, and few elsewhere. I think this shows that they
        are better at identifying West-Germanic place-names than East-
        Germanic ones, and nothing else.

        Mike