Re: short Gothic translation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2007
      Hi, that looks good. I have one correction to make to my translation:
      I should have written "sniu", instead of "sniw". The Gothic scribes
      placed a dieresis/trema over "i" when it stands at the beginning of a
      syllable, like this: [ http://www.oe.eclipse.co.uk/nom/frisahts.htm ].

      My first name is Peter.

      http://www.simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/gothic_1.html