would like help with a story written in Gothic

  • brynhild84
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      I have written a short poem, written in the epic style, and I would
      like someone to check my grammar, as I am new to learning gothic. Is
      there someone or a website that I can go to for help and questions?
    • Fredrik
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "brynhild84" <AaronCarpenter@...>
        wrote:

        > I have written a short poem, written in the epic style, and I would
        > like someone to check my grammar, as I am new to learning gothic. Is
        > there someone or a website that I can go to for help and questions?

        You can write it here for us to see.
        And then we can help you with your grammar.

        If you have any questions, about anything, ask them here.
        There's always someone who knows the answer.