Re: New file uploaded to gothic-l (Christmas and Yule)

    Message 1 of 56 , May 1, 2007
      Here's some chaotic notes I made on the subject of reconstructing the
      Gothic calendar a couple of years ago after a discussion here. The
      page displays best in Internet Explorer for some reason.

      http://www.oe.eclipse.co.uk/nom/calendar.htm

      There are some interesting month names in Danish, Norwegian and
      Swedish we ought to look at too, e.g. Danish Glugmånad, Blide-, Tor-,
      Fare-, Maj-, Høj-, Orme-, Høst-, Fiske-, Sæde-, Slagte-, Jule-. Do
      you have a list of Swedish months, Ingemar? Ignore the speculations
      based on the supposed *Naubaimbair, obviously...

    • gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Jan 6, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gothic-l
        group.

        File : /GothicSuffixes.docx
        Uploaded by : anheropl0x <anheropl0x@...>
        Description : Gothic Prefixes and Suffixes

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        anheropl0x <anheropl0x@...>