Concerning the symposium Kult, Guld och Makt

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      Just to avoid misunderstandings. Some people seem to have
      misunderstood what I wrote on Germanic list and have presupposed that
      there is a special summary edition. There is only one single book and
      in the end of each article there is an English summary. Below every
      illustration in the ordinary articles there are also both Scandinavian
      and English texts. Accordingly there is no special edition with only
      English summaries. The price of the printed edition is 310 SEK plus
      postage 80 SEK= Total 390 SEK within EU.To the rest of the world I
      think it is a postage of 120 SEK= total 430 SEK.

      If you prefer we can send you a CD with the content and cover picture
      for 100 SEK plus postage. I think it is 20 SEK or slightly more =
      appr.120 SEK. The file is too big to send electronically. You can pay
      to plusgiro or bankgiro. I will give you account information when I
      know in which form you prefer it delivered. If it is expensive in your
      country to pay via bank you allways can buy swedish banknotes in a
      bank and send it in an ordinary envelope to the cashier. We also need
      your name and postal adress!

      I hope this will straighten out possible questionmarks!

      Best