Hails from Venezuela

  • Engill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hails all

      I´m Angel Ramos (Agguilus sp?) from Caracas, Venezuela. I joined this
      group with hopes to learn more about my heritage of visigoth
      ancestors. I´m not a linguistic but have a degree in polymer science.
      I speak Spanish, Engilsh and some Italian and Portuguese.

      I´ll read the messages and hope to ask questions very soon.

      Jah Frithu ana sunja

      Aggilus Ara
      www.evryoneweb.com/clanaravenezuela