Re: Two recent books on the Goths...and furhter exhibitions

  • raul catalan ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      Maybe you all already know this one: "Des les goths aux huns: Le nord de la
      mer noire au Bas –empire et a l’epoque des grandes migration" by Mark
      Šèukin, Michel Kazanski et Oleg Sharov. Archaeological Studies on Late
      Antiquity and Early Medieval Europe (400–1000 A.D.),BAR series edited by
      Sauro Gelichi, Jorge López Quiroga, Patrick Perin, Monographs I. ISBN 1
      84171.

      As far as I know, there are currently three different exhibitions projects
      about Germanic peoples from diverse european institutions and universities.
      They will be held in the next three years (although the first one will begin
      in a few months, in Spain).The projects come from Italy (Venice,2008)
      France/Spain (Paris/Madrid November 2007) and Germany (2008/2009)

      Grandes éxitos, superhéroes, imitaciones, cine y TV...
      http://es.msn.kiwee.com/ Lo mejor para tu móvil.