Re: Ingemar Nordgren's Gothic Symposium

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
      Dear Arthur!

      I thank thee for thy generous greeting which was extremely appreciated.
      The symposium Cult, Gold and Power was indeed quite successful and well
      attended. We were about 130 participants who all were very satisfied and
      we had a lot of fun as well. A number of our pals were there as well
      like Troels Brandt and Tore Gannholm and also Lars Larsen from
      Germanic-l. Now the work remains to produce the documentation scripture
      as soon as the manuscripts are all delivered- it will be a book of
      approximately 300 pp.
      I really hope we will meet in corpore as soon as possible to discuss our
      beloved Goths and to have a good time in other ways as well. Not least
      to enjoy your coming book.

      Best