Re: We have Abraham as our father...

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hej Konrad!

      Quite an interesting point of view, indeed. Never thought of it before
      but sure there should be a connection like with Gaut and Geat.
      Remember many such tales originally refer to divine figures. There is
      just one problem - the Guta saga relates to appr. 200 AD.

      Carry on!
      Ingemar

      Their descendants would be less wealthy, as