Advice on literature

  • daniel_lans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hello all!
      I've just registered to enter this group, even though I found it quite
      a while ago and I have read quite a lot of the messages. The reason
      for registering: I could use some advice on appropriate literature
      about east germanic gentes. I'm not an advanced student, I've only
      read introductory university courses in archaeology and history, but
      my interest goes way beyond what these could provide in this area.

      I've read Wolfram and Nordgren, and I want more. I've ordered
      Todd's 'The Early Germans' and I should order some of Peter Heather's
      books too. Which ones would you recommend? Are there any other
      contemporary works you would recommend?

      Rgds,
      Daniel