Sindu nauh libandans?

  • ualarauans
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2006
      Niu atnehvida nahtamel mathlis?
      Thugkeith jus thahandans tharbai uswageinais!
    • OSCAR HERRERA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2006
        how about a translation

        ualarauans <ualarauans@...> wrote: Niu atnehvida nahtamel mathlis?
        Thugkeith jus thahandans tharbai uswageinais!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Guenther Ramm
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2006
          OSCAR HERRERA <duke.co@...> wrote: > how about a translation

          No problem

          Sindu nauh libandans? – Is anybody still alive?

          Niu atnehvida nahtamel mathlis? – Sleeptime seems to have come over our list

          Thugkeith jus thahandans tharbai uswageinais! – The silent ones need to be cheered up.

          I mean that the pre-last post dates back 04. 24. (almost as old as Wulfila’s himself :). Is something wrong in the state of Goth-land?

        • OSCAR HERRERA
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2006
            it just when i translate , i translate from english to gothic.....it might be different when others from other countries translate in their version language shall we say.....oscar.

            OSCAR HERRERA wrote: > how about a translation