re: Crimean alano-gothic cemetry Alonia finds

  • Michael Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
      Privit Tovaraisch(sp) Serge..

      I do not think they are offtopic.. Sadly my Russian (cyrillic)
      is limited, but will see..

      I am or was a member of the SCA (Society for Creative
      Anchoronism), which is sort of like live role playing of
      possible historical persons.
      Your common people and such, and my persona is of a 12th century
      crimean Goth who is also a priest/monk.

      Mike
      Alaska