Crimean alano-gothic cemetry Alonia finds

  • Serge
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      Hi
      I have posted some pics from alano-gothic catacomb
      cemetry Alonia (near Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine) in my LJ
      (on Friday, March 10th, 2006).
      The language of my LJ is russian, but preview images
      are clicable. All those finds dated back by 6-7 cc AD.
      But there was tombs of migration period. If any
      questions emerge, place it in comments of LJ

      http://authari.livejournal.com

      Excuse me if this post is offtopic.
    • Michael Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
        Privit Tovaraisch(sp) Serge..

        I do not think they are offtopic.. Sadly my Russian (cyrillic)
        is limited, but will see..

        I am or was a member of the SCA (Society for Creative
        Anchoronism), which is sort of like live role playing of
        possible historical persons.
        Your common people and such, and my persona is of a 12th century
        crimean Goth who is also a priest/monk.

        Mike
        Alaska

        ________