Re: [gothic-l] Re: nasal abbrevi ations + þatei / ei before indir ect speech

  • Budelberger, Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
      22 nivôse an CCXIV (le 11 janvier 2006 d. c.-d. c. g.), 17h54.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "Budelberger, Richard"
        <budelberger.richard@9...> wrote:

        > > you're right, of course!! Yes, as you say, it would be more
        logical
        > > to transcribe it 'gasehvum'.

        … : /you/, /they/,
        > « All of Them » (¹) !

        You and me and Gabelentz & Loebe [
        http://la.wikisource.org/wiki/Patrologia_Latina_Vol_18_Ulfilas ]. I
        wonder what Magnús Snædal's Concordance makes of Mark 2,12.