[gothic-l] Re: Wake up, O Sleepers!

  • Eric Craven
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 1998
      Carver wrote:

      Well! Everyone must be finishing up with final examinations soon and we
      can get the Gothic ball rolling, so to speak. The Gothic list seems as
      dead as the Gothic language (or its native speakers perhaps).  Or shall
      we continue perhaps after Christmas, eh?  BTW what's the latest news on
      Eric's lexicon project?
      well, i havent done any more work after the first finished version, because i am still thinking about some format that is easy to use and still "powerfull", fx. one file for G-E and E-G, so its still kind of hard, but as soon as i get something ill tell u all....

      greetings eric

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com