Re: [gothic-l] about diccionary gothic

  • juan manuel aguiar moreno
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      Hails Oscar Herrera

      If the page it´s in english, no problem, witch work i translate, if you have a page in english, you can give me direction, plea. Thank your interesting¡¡

      Juan Aguiar

      OSCAR HERRERA <duke.co@...> escribió:
      juan i know your in spain...but llama nom has the best website for the dictionary..i think he is in england....your english is pretty good....awuilidon manna faur nu

      juanaguiar715 <juanaguiar715@...> wrote:hails

      Firstly, sorry but my english very poor... I want to know if
      somebody have got a diccionary gothic from final stage. It´s post-
      ulfílico. Too if somebody know the gothic name gods. I see that in
      groups say some names, (Wodans, Luka, fricca...). Thank to everybody

      Juan Aguiar

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Dvd region free All regions dvd player