Yesterday (fram Pawlau Kartneins sunau)

    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 10, 2005
      Þatei was

      ( afar Fairnin daga, fram Pawlau Kartneins sunau:
      http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/poetry/lennon-mccartney.html )

      Þuhta þan þreihsl mein swa fairra mis,
      iþ nu fanþ ik þatei wisiþ þis;
      O, traua ik du þammei was.

      Suns mis warþ; ni im manna saei faurþis was;
      hahiþ ufar mis hva riqizis;
      O þatei warþ, qam suns at mis.

      Duhve mik bilaiþ si, ik ni wait;
      Mis ni gataih.
      Ik hva unraiht qaþ jah nu gairnja þizei was.

      Friaþwa, fairna was mis swa azets dags;
      þarf nu stadis þarei filhan mag
      O, traua ik du þammei was.

      Duhve mik bilaiþ si, ik ni wait;
      Mis ni gataih.
      Ik hva unraiht qaþ jah nu gairnja þizei was.

      Friaþwa, fairna was mis swaleiks azets dags;
      þarf nu stadis þarei filhan mag
      O, traua ik du þammei was.

      Notes, liberties, etc.

      þatei wisiþ þis. Desperate partitive genitive for sake of rhyme.
      Supposed to mean "that there is staying [something] of that / this",
      i.e. that a certain amount of trouble is "here to stay". Apologies
      to songwriters and 4th century bishops everywhere.

      ...fairna was mis swaleiks azets dags. Intended to mean: "yesterday
      was such an easy day for me." `Friaþwa', just setting the context
      and not syntactically related. Ignoring the metre, the closest I
      got was: "Fairnin daga friaþwa swaleiks azets mis was laiks."
    • JoLynne
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 25, 2008
        Thank you for accepting me as a member of your group. I am interested
        in the history of Bavaria, including the history of the ancient tribes
        of that area. Mostly I am here to listen and learn.
      • Madhukar Vichare
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 2, 2008
          Most of my groups encourage members to share a bit about themselves, so I hope
          this is ok to post here.

          I just setup a profile on Grouply where you can see my photos, friends,
          interests, and a list of my groups. You can see my profile and set up your own
          here: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=260177&vt=170949

          Look forward to seeing your profile!

          Madhukar

          ====================
          This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
          email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
          sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
          future invitations using Grouply Owner Controls:
          http://blog.grouply.com/protect#prevent_invites .

        • Fredrik
          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 3, 2008
            It's always nice with presentations so we can know a little about
            each other but why not just write some words here?

            --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, Madhukar Vichare

            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 5, 2008
              Finns
              (phiha means angry but wicked man), who intro­duced a birch-tree
              sweetener for gum, have found that the habit of chewing sticky lumps dates back
              thousands of years. Last month, students in west­ern Finland found a piece of Stone Age birch-bark tar, be­lieved
              to have been used for chewing and to fix broken ar­rowheads or clay dishes, ar­chaeologists
              said. "Most likely the lump was used as an antique kind of chewing
              gum," said Sami Vil­jamaa, an archaeologist who led the dig near Oulu, (Aulanam - Lake) north of Helsinki (helihi -the sun; sina – a period of “No Moon” night
              when the small part of Moon is visible at certain latitudes). "But its main pur­pose was to fix things."
              Vilja­maa said the piece of Neolith­ic gum was found among arti­facts in a
              Stone Age village at the Kierikki (Kairavaḥ - Moon-lit-Night) Stone Age Center. "It's somewhere between 5,500 and 6,000 years
              old," he said. The ancient Finnish habit of chewing gum surged in the
              1980s when scientists discov­ered that gum containing xyl­itol prevented tooth
              decay.

              Egyptian
              archaeolo­gists have found what they said could be the oldest hu­man footprint
              in history in the country's western desert, the Arab country's antiquities'
              chief said. "This could go back about two million years," said Zahi
              Hawass, the sec­retary general of the Egypt­ian supreme council of an­tiquities.
              "It could be the most im­portant discovery in Egypt," he said. Archaeologists found the footprint,
              imprinted on mud and then hardened into rock, while exploring a pre­historic
              site in Shiwa (Shiva in search of water for cooling down), a desert
              oasis. Scientists are using car­bon tests on plants found in the rock to
              determine its ex­act age, Hawass said. Khaled Saad, the direc­tor of prehistory
              at the council, said that based on the age of the rock where the footprint was
              found, it could date back even fur­ther than the renowned 3­million year-old
              fossil Lucy, the partial skeleton of an ape-man, found in Ethiopia in 1974. Most archaeological in­terest in Egypt is focused on the time of the pharaohs. Previously,
              the earliest human archaeological evi­dence from Egypt dated back around 200,000 years, Saad said.

              have highlighted my views of looking at the old concepts with new insights in
              view of the new knowledge: The subject of INDOLOGY will be meaningful.              Madhukar Vichare.

              Anandamurti
              JI wrote for the “Speaking Tree” (On Religion):

              Taraka
              (Tarkaha
              or Taaraka) Brahma wants to eman­cipate living beings, but only those who want
              liberation get liberation. When you long for liberation, the search leads you
              to the Sadguru. Every one of us has a fixed role to play. You are a character
              in a divine drama. The composer of this drama is Taaraka Brahma. An episode in
              the Maha­bharata is instructive in this regard: After battle, the battle­ground
              at Kurukṣetra became a cremation ground. At the end of the war
              some people came there from the Kauravas' side. Among them were women and a few
              elderly men. Gandhaari, mother of the Kauravas, was also there. Kuntī, mother of the Pandavas, and Krushna, Pandavas'
              friend, were present as well, along with the visually challenged Dhrutarashtra.
              Everyone was weeping. Gandhaari had lost hundred sons in the war. Krushna
              approached Gandhaari and said: "Mother, why are you weeping? Death is a
              naturallay. One who is born will die. So why cry?" Gandhaari replied:
              "Yes Krushna, you have come here to console me, but I ask you, behind this
              great event whose mind was at work? Who was the author of this great plan? Was
              it not you?" Krushna replied: "Those who have committed injustice and
              sinned have been punished. What can I do about that?" Gandhaari said to Krushna:
              "Everything you have said up un­til now is quite correct. From the worldly
              point of view, everything that has happened until now is as it should be,
              because every action must have its reaction. But my point is: You yourself are
              Taaraka Brahma; your duty is to liberate living beings. You can give libera­tion
              to whomsoever you please.

              'As
              Taaraka Brahma you can create and destroy as you wish. In this drama of yours
              you have created characters who are honest, ideological people. If one does
              virtuous deeds then one gets liberation. To teach the people you create these
              kinds of characters. And you also create sinful charac­ters to show how much a
              person degenerates because of sinful behavior. In this drama, you could have
              had my hundred sons play roles of righteousness and the Pandavas play roles of
              unright­eousness, if you had so wished. In that case my hundred sons would have
              gotten salvation. Now, after having made me cry, you come to console me!" Taaraka
              Brahma for­mulates his plan in order to create situations that lend themselves
              to illustrating values, to create awareness. For instance, if one engages in
              honest work then one moves towards eternal truth, and if one performs dishonest
              work then one moves towards untruth. Thereafter comes the other part of the
              story.

              Gandhaari
              said: "Kṛṣṇa, give me permission to curse you". Krushna
              replied: "Okay, curse me. I give you permission". Gandhaari cursed
              him: "Just as my entire lineage has been destroyed before my very eyes,
              may your Yaadava lineage be destroyed before your very eyes as well".
              "Let it be so", Krushna replied. Remember always that we are only
              actors in a universal drama. This is not our real identity. Some­one may play
              the role of a king, but he might not even have two hand­fuls of rice in his
              house. Someone plays the role of a poor man, but in real life he may be very
              rich. We ought to remember that we are only playing specific roles in a cosmic
              drama. Act according to the role given. This is a person's duty. This is a
              wrong note to end the moral of the “Cosmic Drama” – Man must keep on bettering
              his lot; learning new things, and keeping himself fit to fight against the
              odds. He must use his intelligence and apply his mind. Krushna is not
              coming to salvage your soul; man has to come up to the expectation of the Super
              Personality of Godhead- it is symbolic, you have to become Krushna.

              Uyuni
              is in Bolivia: On the edge of the world's biggest salt desert,
              villagers optimistical­ly scrawl "salt for sale" signs on their mud
              brick homes. In backyards, mountains of the stuff are heaped like year-­round
              snow drifts. But mining salt is no longer the only way to survive in this cold,
              arid corner of south­western Bolivia. The Salar de Uyuni is becoming a must-see for
              adventurous visitors to South
              America, changing at least
              some fortunes in the poor village of Colchani. "There's nothing here apart from salt... Tourists used to arrive
              and they wouldn't buy anything, so we thought, 'How can we improve
              things?" said Fermin Villca, who now sells ashtrays and llama fig­urines
              carved from salt stone. Stretched between distant Andean peaks like a shimmer­ing
              white carpet, the Salar de Uyuni is home to pink flamin­gos, 1,000-year-old
              cacti, rare hummingbirds and hotels built entirely from blocks of salt. Earlier
              this year, leading travel publisher Rough Guides listed the Salar as one of its
              top 25 wonders of the world, along side far better-known attrac­tions such as
              the Taj Mahal, Grand Canyon and Great
              Wall of China.

              gargantuan explosion ripped apart a star perhaps 150 times more mas­sive than
              our Sun in a rela­tively nearby galaxy in the most powerful and brightest
              supernova ever observed, as­tronomers said. And there is one such star in our
              own Milky Way galaxy that appears to be on the brink of dying in just
              such a super­nova. The exploding star's dra­matic death may have come in a rare
              type of supernova reserved for "freakishly mas­sive" stars that
              astronomers had speculated about but nev­er previously witnessed. The
              supernova, designat­ed as SN 2006gy, occurred 240 million light years
              away in a galaxy called NGC 1260, and was studied using observa­tions from NASA's
              orbiting Chandra X-ray Observatory as well as earthbound optical telescopes.. The
              explosion occurred long ago but was detected last year after its light traveled
              many trillions of kilometers before it could be observed from Earth. "That
              sounds far away but it's actually quite nearby on the vast scale of the uni­verse,"
              astronomer Nathan Smith of the University of California at Berkeley, who led the research, said. A supernova marks a star's
              death in a spectacular explosion. Scientists say these events playa crucial role
              in creating heavy ele­ments through nuclear fu­sion and synthesis and then
              expelling them into space, seeding the cosmos with metals.

              The
              travel of Manu and the great Fish, a symbolic story of the Puraana, the event
              that occurred 10,000 BCE (ca): An
              event like the one involving Noah's ark is depicted in- almost every ­ ancient
              civilization or religion: Naunet in Egyptian; Manu in Hindu; Nuwa in Chinese;
              Ziusudra in Sumerian; Atra-Hasis, Utnapishtim and Xisuthrus in Babylonian;
              Deucalion in Greek; and Toptlipetlocali in Toltec. Noah is also mentioned often
              in the Qumran, referred to as the prophet ‘Nuh’. All the names are
              the corruption of original Sanskrit words used in Vedic rituals by the Āryans.

              For
              many scientists, the evi­dence that moral reasoning is a result of physical
              traits that evolve along with everything else is just more evidence against
              the exis­tence of the soul, or of a God to imbue humans with souls. For
              many believers, particularly in the US, the findings show the er­ror, even wickedness, of
              viewing the world in strictly material terms. And they provide for the­ologians
              a growing impetus to rec­oncile the existence of the soul with the growing
              evidence that humans are not, physically or even mentally, in a class by
              themselves. The idea that human minds are the product of evolution is
              "unassailable fact," the journal Nature said this month in an ed­itorial
              on new findings on the physical basis of moral thought. A headline on the
              editorial drove the point home: "With all defer­ence to the sensibilities
              of reli­gious people, the idea that man was created in the image of God can
              surely be put aside." Or as V S Ramachandran, a brain scientist at the University of California, San Diego, said in an interview, there may be soul in the sense
              of "the universal spir­it of the cosmos," but the soul as it is
              usually spoken of, "an im­material spirit that occupies in­dividual brains
              and that only evolved in humans - all that is complete nonsense." Belief
              in that kind of soul "is basically super­stition," he said.

              Greenland
              was home to a number of Paleo-Eskimo cultures in prehistory, the latest of which disappeared around the year 200
              AD. The island seems to have been uninhabited for some eight centuries till
              Icelandic settlers led by Norwegian Erik the Red found the land when they
              arrived in 982 AD. They thrived here for 450 years, after which they
              mysteriously vanished.

               ­

              The
              term tetra-pod, from the Greek 'tetrapoda,' (Sanskrit-“totra-vetram”- weapon of
              Viṣṇu- + pada means feet) refers to vertebrate animals
              having four feet, legs or leg-like appendages. Amphibians, lizards and mammals
              are all tetra-pods. The term auto-pod, however, is used to refer to animals
              whose limbs are subdivided into hands and feet, example: Humans.

              The
              researchers therefore believe that the capability of building limbs with
              fingers and toes existed for a long period of time, but it took a set of
              environmental triggers to make use of that capability. "Animals in the
              Late Devonian period (385 to 359 million years ago) acquired limbs with fingers
              using this primitive design, largely because their ecosystem - the small
              streams that they lived in - was new," Shubin said "It had the tools,
              but it needed the opportuni­ty as well." In yet another study on what
              killed off the beasts of the Ice Age, researchers said that an extraterrestrial
              object with a three-mile girth might have ex­ploded over southern Canada nearly
              13,000 years ago, wiping out an ancient Stone Age culture as well as mega-fauna
              like mastodons and mammoths. The blast could be to blame for a ma­jor cold
              spell called the Younger Dryas that occurred at the end of the Pleistocene
              Epoch, a period of time spanning from about 1.8 million years ago to 11,500
              years ago. Research, presented at a meeting of the American Geophysical Union
              (AGU) in Acapulco, Mexico this week, could shed light on major questions about
              the mega-fauna extinction, the disappear­ance of the Clovis people, and an
              abrupt climate change, Live-science reported. "Based on the distribution
              of mate­rial, it looks like this impact probably occurred in southern Canada near the Great Lakes, over
              what at that time would have been a major glacier, the Laurentide ice
              sheet," said one of the presen­ters, Richard Firestone of Lawrence Berkeley
              National Laboratory. They couldn't find a distinct crater, suggesting the comet
              burst in the air rather than slamming into Earth. Even an airburst should leave
              its mark, so the scientists think the Laurentide Ice Sheet absorbed much of the
              impact.

              huge flood hundreds of thou­sands of years ago cut Britain off from the rest of Europe and turned it into an
              island, according to a new study that of­fers clues to how England was settled.
              Using high-resolution sonar waves, researchers mapped the floor of the Eng­lish Channel and turned up images of an enormous valley tens of
              kilometers wide and up to 50 meters deep carved into chalk bedrock. The images
              were similar to an area in the state of Washington where a mega-flood some 15,000 years ago also created
              a landscape of distinctive land formations - indicating that the same thing
              happened in Britain, the re­searchers said. Scientists said the study
              provides the best evidence yet in the de­bate seeking to explain how the English Channel formed and cut Britain off from the rest of Europe.
              "It showed us for the first time the ex­istence of this huge valley in the
              centre of the English Channel," said Sanjeev Gupta, a researcher at Imperial
              College London.

              Mexican
              archaeologists using ground-penetrating radar have detected underground
              chambers they believe contain the remains of Emperor Ahuizotl, who ruled
              the Aztecs when Columbus landed in the Americas. Ahuizotl (ah-WEE-zoh-tuhl), an empire-builder who
              extended the Aztecs' reach as far as Guatemala, in South
              America, was the last
              emperor to complete his rule before the Spanish Conquest. Accounts written by
              Spanish priests suggest the said area was used by the Aztecs to cremate and
              bury their rulers. But no tomb of an Aztec ruler has ever been found. Now,
              archaeologists said that they have located what appears to be a
              Six-foot-by-six-foot entryway into a tomb about 15 feet below ground, off Mexico City's Zocalo plaza. The passage is filled with water,
              rocks and mud, forcing work­ers to dig delicately. Later this year, they hope
              to enter the inner chambers - a damp, low-ceilinged space - and discover the
              ashes of Ahuizotl, who was likely cremated on a funeral pyre in 1502. Because
              no Aztec royal tomb has ever been found, the archaeologists are literally
              digging into the unknown. Radar indicates the tomb has up to four chambers, and
              scientists think they will find a host of elaborate offerings to the gods on
              the floor. "He must have been buried in solemn ceremony with rich
              offerings, like vases and ornaments," said Luis Alberto Martos, director
              of archaeological studies at Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History.

              All
              signs found so far point to Ahuizotl. The site lies direct­ly below a huge,
              recently discovered stone monolith carved with a representation of Tlaltecuhtli
              (tlahl-tay-KOO-tlee), the Aztec god of the earth. Depicted as a woman with huge
              claws, the fearsome Tlaltecuhtli was believed to devour the dead and then give
              them new life. In the claw of her right foot, the god holds a rabbit and 10
              dots, indicating the date "10 Rabbit" - 1502, the year of Ahuizotl's
              death. "Our hypothesis is precisely that this is probably the tomb of
              Ahuizotl," said Leonardo Lopez Lujan, the lead government archaeologist on
              the project. "Imagine it - this wasn't just any high-ranking man. The
              Aztecs were the most powerful society of their time," Martos said.
              "That's why Ahuizotl's tomb down there is so important."

              The
              Aztecs is a term used for the Mesoamerican peoples of Mexico that thrived before the advent of Christopher
              Columbus in the Americas. Aztec
              culture had rich and complex mythological and religious traditions. For
              Europeans, the most striking element of the Aztec culture was the practice of
              human sacrifice which was conducted throughout Mesoamerica prior to the Spanish conquest Greenland was home to a number of Paleo-Eskimo cultures in prehistory, the
              latest of which disappeared around the year 200 AD. The island seems to have
              been uninhabited for some eight centuries till Icelandic settlers led by
              Norwegian Erik the Red found the land when they arrived in 982 AD. They thrived
              here for 450 years, after which they mysteriously vanished. Archeologists have
              discovered what they think are ruins of an Aztec pyramid razed by vengeful
              Spanish conquerors in what is now one of Mexico City's most crime-ridden districts. Construction workers
              un­earthed ancient walls in the busy Iztapalapa neighbor­hood in June, and
              government archeologists said on Wednes­day that they believe they may be part
              of the main pyramid of the Aztec city, destroyed by conquistador Hernan Cortes
              in the 16th century.

              In
              the Gothic Bible, 'þiudans' is used of a king who goes to war:

              aiþþau hvas þiudans gaggands stigqan wiþra anþarana þiudan (vipra praana-yukta pinda) du wiganna, niu
              gasitands faurþis þankeiþ, siaiu mahteigs miþ taihun þusundjom gamotjan þamma
              miþ twaim tigum þusundjo gaggandin ana sik?

              Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first,
              and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh
              against him with twenty thousand?

              Luke 14:31.

              'frauja' (Praanaaha) "lord"
              is also used with no Greek model for the noun in a military context (II Tim
              2:4). I'm not sure whether 'reiks' is used anywhere in an explicitly military
              context.

              I am not a linguist but as far as I know they were reiks also when leading a
              war expedition. Their sacral king, however, was never allowed to leave his own
              territory when the people was permanently settled, but had to order a reiks (Rushis
              –wandering Sages) to take command. During the wandering, according to Getica at
              least, the þiuðans was sacral king and he used 'kings of the army' to lead
              parts of the united army (like e.g. Cniva as Wolfram suggests) but I do not
              know their title in Gothic.

              The clue to the root of the
              hypothetical Gothic form though is in Old Norse 'ugla' and especially (Old) Swedish 'uggla'. These show a sound change common to North and East Germanic
              whereby 'ww' > 'ggw', as described by Wright. In Old Norse, the medial vowel
              of the suffix has been lost, which is normal, but presumably it would have been
              present in Gothic (compare 'mawilo'
              "little girl" San – mahilaa meaning a woman), and the 'w' has
              been dropped, as always between two consonants. So, I'd reconstruct Gothic
              *'uggwilo': weak noun, feminine on-stem, i.e. declined like 'mawilo', 'tuggo',
              etc. One last clue is the Catalan word 'òliba', (San. – Ulooka) which it's been suggested may be derived from the
              Gothic word for owl

              2.
              örn "eagle" (San. – utkrosha)

              Elof
              Hellquist's Svensk etymologisk ordbok. 6 is especially interesting; both roots
              are attested in Gothic. This would make a very handy addition to our
              reconstructed "modern" vocabulary. There

              is a Gothic derivative from the same root as 2 recorded, namely 'ara' "eagle",
              cognate with Old Norse 'ari', but since ON had 'örn' (San. – “ara” one going with speed) there's no reason Gothic couldn't
              have had both words too.

              Ah,
              no need for embarrassment! I was just thinking of it as an exercise in phonetic
              reconstruction. In other words, what would a Gothic cognate of (word descended
              from the same Proto-Germanic

              ancestor as) Modern English 'wood' look like? But you're right 'triu' does mean
              "a tree" (San. – “taru” means
              tree also wood,) or "a stick". I guess that illustrates another issue
              in reconstruction: where a word already exists in the same semantic field, how
              might that have related to the meaning of a hypothetical, reconstructed Gothic
              cognate? Does that make sense?

              In this case, it seems that the better attested early Germanic languages did
              have a few partly overlapping words in this semantic field, e.g. Old Norse has a word 'viðr' which is
              cognate with 'wood', as well as a word 'tré' congate with English 'tree'.
              So there's nothing improbably about supposing Gothic had cognates for both,
              even though only one, 'triu', is recorded.

              The
              gist is this: initial 'b' in English corresponds to Gothic 'b' (as in Go.
              'broþar' : Modern English 'brother' Sanskrit
              is “Bhaartru”)-- no catch there. I found a comparison chart but it didn't
              tell me what to do with initial B, medial TH, or final -M, let alone the
              morpheme -AM, so I'm a little lost right now.

              other Indo-European languages (e.g. Latin 2nd declension nouns ending
              in -um, Greek in -on, Sanskrit in -am).

              The
              3rd person singular

              (he/she/it does/is doing smth) ends in –iþ for the verbs used in the story.
              "He's sleeping" is 'slepiþ' (from 'slepan' "to sleep" San. Root is “svap” - svapiti). The
              last sentence is in subjunctive, but you can have a simpler translation.

              Some vocabulary you need: early morning – air uhtwon clothes – wasti  (Sanskrit
              – Vastra) F.-jo (that is, feminine jo-stem) staff – hrugga F.-o to push –
              stigqan to get awake – gawaknan to climb up – ussteigan to look like – wisan
              galeiks (lit. "to be like") + noun in dative ("he's looking like
              A." is 'ist galeiks A.'). Don't forget to put the A. ("owl" in
              our case) in dative.

              That
              is, "I take" is 'nima' (from
              'niman' "to take" Sanskrit word “nirgam” means get off, get away from
              – ni-sru). The 3rd person singular (he/she/it does/is doing smth) ends in
              –iþ for the verbs used in the story. "He's sleeping" is 'slepiþ'
              (from 'slepan' "to sleep"). The last sentence is in subjunctive, but
              you can have a simpler translation.

              early
              morning – air uhtwon; Sanskrit – ushas;

              push – stigqan; Sanskrit – saahasin; to
              climb up – ussteigan, San. – upari gama;

              *kiggwan, OE cíowan, (San. –
              ‘charvanam”) ON tyggva? 6. däggdjur "mammal"

              So
              you are through with your Aztec torment,
              unlike me. Everyone saying that Gothic is difficult should be immediately
              reminded of the existence of Nahuatl.
              A couple remarks. Ilnâmiqui is "to remember", right? Niquilnâmiqui –  þis (or þata) [ik] ga-man? Iirc 'cân' can be
              both directional and stative. I mean weren't it better to say 'þarei' with
              'ainshun ni gaswiltiþ' and 'manna sigis nimiþ'? Is it the 'îchân tônatiuh', the
              place? An interesting parallel between 'in yâômiqui' and einherjar...

              Irish
              Suibhne geilt living on trees and perhaps also the Nahuatl (Aztec) word for "demon" (= Go. skohsl) –
              tlâcatecolôtl, lit. "man-owl", used in the Anales de Cuauhtitlan of
              the gods whom human sacrifices were due to.

              <madhukar_vichare@ ...> wrote:

              > Most of my groups encourage members to share a bit about

              themselves, so I hope

              > this is ok to post here.

              > I just setup a profile on Grouply where you can see my photos,

              friends,

              > interests, and a list of my groups. You can see my profile and set

              up your own

              > here: http://www.grouply. com/register. php?

              tmg=260177&amp; vt=170949

              Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/