[gothic-l] Wake up, O Sleepers!

  • Carver
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 1998
      Well! Everyone must be finishing up with final examinations soon and we
      can get the Gothic ball rolling, so to speak. The Gothic list seems as
      dead as the Gothic language (or its native speakers perhaps). Or shall
      we continue perhaps after Christmas, eh? BTW what's the latest news on
      Eric's lexicon project?

      Matt

      PS: Chris, you're forgiven, and it was understood as typical German
      unkindness, not at all to be taken seriously ;)
    • Eric Craven
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 1998
        Carver wrote:

        Well! Everyone must be finishing up with final examinations soon and we
        can get the Gothic ball rolling, so to speak. The Gothic list seems as
        dead as the Gothic language (or its native speakers perhaps).  Or shall
        we continue perhaps after Christmas, eh?  BTW what's the latest news on
        Eric's lexicon project?
        well, i havent done any more work after the first finished version, because i am still thinking about some format that is easy to use and still "powerfull", fx. one file for G-E and E-G, so its still kind of hard, but as soon as i get something ill tell u all....

        greetings eric

        Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com