New to List

  • asthiggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      To All

      Quick greetings from a new member. After self teaching myself Old English and Old Norse
      I have decided to tackle Gothic. I am working through Bennett's Intro to Gothic Language
      (mainly in the mornings before work). Interested in getting to the roots of Germanic. Also
      major devotee of Tolkien and am learning his con langs as a model to learning a
      languages change and mutate. I will attempt to write some Gothic once I have a good
      working knowledge of it.

      Best,Andy