New Ancient Roman Group

  • Jordan Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Dear Group,

      I would like to introduce a new and refreshing group which discusses
      the history of Ancient Rome: from the lives of the Roman Kings, to
      the dramatic fall of the Roman Empire, all are welcome to discuss
      the wonders of Rome, whether you are new or familiar with the
      subject, wherever you are in the world, there is a place for you in
      our friendly community. The group is The Temple of Jupiter, and its
      address can be found at:

      Many thanks and I hope you join us!

      Jordan Perry
      Owner of The Temple of Jupiter

      My best regards to the owner of this group for letting me post this
      message.