Re: [gothic-l] New Ancient Rome Group

  • OSCAR HERRERA
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      jordan, sah ist gutarazda club...auk batista wiljanaim du izwara club.. i also send my condolences to the people in london in dealing with that tradgedy there...oscar

      Jordan Perry <jmperry2005uk@...> wrote:Dear Group,

      I would like to introduce a new and refreshing group which discusses
      the history of Ancient Rome: from the lives of the Roman Kings, to
      the dramatic fall of the Roman Empire, all are welcome to discuss
      the wonders of Rome, whether you are new or familiar with the
      subject, wherever you are in the world, there is a place for you in
      our friendly community.

      The group is already becoming popular and is rapidly growing, so why
      not join in the excitement of ancient Rome? The group is The Temple
      of Jupiter, and its address can be found at:

      Many thanks and I hope you join us!

      Jordan Perry
      Owner of The Temple of Jupiter

      My best regards to the owner of this group for letting me post this
      message.

      Yahoo! Groups Links