[gothic-l] Database of Books and Article

  • Landau David
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 1998
      The database for books and articles in my homepage is again working:

      http://www.cs.tut.fi/~dla/gothic.html#data

      It's being watched over now by our friend Chris (ctp@...-kiel.de) and any comments and suggestions should be sent to him. The basic idea is to maintain a database for major reference books and articles, as well as for new material especially. For more exhaustive reference guides, one will have to consult the various Gothic Bibliographies (the latest of them being written by Chris himself).
      In case any group member has published anything on Gothic, this would be
      the appropriate forum.
      David Landau