[gothic-l] Gotische Grammatik

  • Christian Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1998
      Dear Colleages,
      when I went through my last post after its reception, it occured to me that
      it might be misunderstood as a little unkind - this was not intended.
      All I can tell you is that the late Ernst Ebbinghaus was American; he told me
      that somebody else had translated the Gothic Grammar for him into German. So
      if he had wished to publish in English, he would have done so.
      He died in 93, but the copyright is still in Tübingen over here in Germany.
      Gawairþi; Chris